1. GENERAL TERMS
1.1. TERMS AND THEIR TERM
These standard rules are valid for orders made in the online store psb.lv (hereinafter INTERNET STORE) in Latvian or English, between the person (hereinafter BUYER) who places the order and SIA KEKIS.LV (hereinafter SERVICE PROVIDER). The existing terms of the contract are valid from 20.05.2014.
1.2. DISTANCE AGREEMENT
A distance contract is an agreement between a CONSUMER (PTAL Article 1, Clause 3) and a seller (PTAL Article 1, Clause 5) or a service provider (PTAL Article 1, Clause 4), based on an offer by the seller or service provider with an addressed or unaddressed through a printed matter, letterhead, catalog, advertisement published in the press with an order coupon attached, telephone, facsimile, Internet, electronic mail, television, radio and other means of sending or transmitting information.
1.3. EFFECTIVENESS OF THE DISTANCE AGREEMENT
The distance contract is deemed to have entered into force as soon as the CONSUMER has placed an order via the Internet, telephone or other technological means and has received confirmation of the placed order from the SERVICE PROVIDER via electronic mail. Orders and order confirmations are deemed received when they are accessible by the parties to whom they are addressed.
1.4. PERFORMANCE PERIOD OF THE DISTANCE AGREEMENT
The SERVICE PROVIDER undertakes to fulfill the terms of the distance contract no later than 30 days after receiving the order from the CONSUMER, unless the contracting parties have agreed on another term. If the SERVICE PROVIDER cannot fulfill the contract because the product ordered by the CONSUMER is not available, then the SERVICE PROVIDER is obliged to inform the CONSUMER about it. In that case, the SERVICE PROVIDER can offer the CONSUMER an equivalent product at an equivalent price.
1.5. REFUSAL RIGHTS
The right of the consumer to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within a certain period of time, without paying a contractual penalty, interest or damages. The right of withdrawal, the procedure and the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal are determined by the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights and the Cabinet of Ministers' Regulations of May 20, 2014 No. 255 - "Regulations on the distance contract".
Right of withdrawal in relation to a distance contract:
- The consumer has the right to use the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal can be exercised within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day the Consumer has received the product or part of the product(s), or from the date of conclusion of the contract, if the purchase is partially or fully paid for using the Consumer's credit agreement. The right of refusal can also be used in relation to the Consumer's credit agreement in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulatory acts.
- Before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the consumer informs the seller or the service provider about the decision to withdraw from the contract by submitting a withdrawal form or a notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The deadline has been met if the consumer sends the cancellation form or notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation to the seller or service provider before the expiration of the right of cancellation. It is the consumer's responsibility to prove the right of withdrawal.
- The seller or service provider has the right to provide the consumer with the opportunity to fill out and submit an opt-out form or a notification on the exercise of the right to opt-out electronically on the website of the seller or service provider. In such a case, the seller or service provider, using a permanent information medium (including electronic mail), immediately notifies the consumer of the receipt of the refusal.
- The right of withdrawal can be exercised by submitting the withdrawal form to the Seller, which is available here.
The consumer sends the product back to the seller or service provider or hands it over to the seller or service provider or his authorized person without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days after sending the seller or service provider the cancellation form or the notification of exercising the right of cancellation. The deadline is met if the product is sent back before the 14-day deadline. This requirement does not apply to cases where the seller or service provider has offered to take the product back.
- The seller or service provider shall, without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days from the day on which he received information about the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the second part of this article, refund the amount of money he paid to the consumer, including the delivery costs paid by the consumer. The seller or service provider shall refund the said amount of money using the same type of payment method used by the consumer, except for cases where the consumer has expressly agreed to another payment method and the consumer does not have to pay for the use of such payment method.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods, except in cases where the seller or service provider has agreed to cover these costs or has not informed the consumer that the costs must be borne by the consumer.
The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product if the product is used for a purpose other than to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product.
- The consumer is not responsible for the decrease in the value of the product, if the seller or the service provider has not informed him about the right of withdrawal in accordance with the procedures specified in the laws and regulations governing the protection of consumer rights.
Attention! Upon receipt of a shipment, the addressee has the right to ask postal workers to open it in order to check its contents and establish whether the contents are damaged or missing. If content is found to be damaged or missing, a protocol is drawn up in accordance with the established procedure and the participating postal operator is notified, as established by the laws and regulations governing the exchange of postal items in such cases, in order to determine the responsibility of postal operators. It is optimal to carry out video or photo fixation. If the buyer does not comply with this rule then
mail has no legal basis for compensation in the event of damage or loss of content.
A CONSUMER can not use the Right of Refusal The provisions of the distance contract in the cases referred to in paragraph 22, including:
- the provision of a service completed before the expiry of the right of withdrawal is fully completed if the consumer expressly consents to the fact that he will lose the right of withdrawal from the date on which the service contract is fully executed;
- the price of a good or service depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the seller or service provider can not control and which may arise during the term of the right of withdrawal;
- the product is made according to the instructions of the consumer or the product is clearly personalized;
- the product is perishable or expires soon;
- the consumer has opened a packaging for a product that can not be returned for health and hygiene reasons;
- the consumer has opened an audio or video record or a computer program package;
- An agreement is concluded for the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a durable medium, provided digital content has been initiated with the express consent of the consumer and a statement of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- If the CONSUMER wants to return a product that does not comply with the provisions of the distance contract, then, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255, the CONSUMER must complete the application form and return the returned goods in full.
CONSUMER is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the term of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
1.6. Claim for non-conforming goods
Let's remind that consumers have the right in the law to apply for a product that does not conform to the terms of the contract within 24 months from the day of delivery.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and are examples only. The video links in the product description are for informational purposes only, so the information they contain may differ from the product itself. Colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, functions and/or any other characteristics of original products may differ from the real ones due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product specifications in the product description.
Reģ. num. 40103426001
Jur.adr. Rīga, Stabu iela 47 - 1, LV-1011
Tel.+371 27 535 412